The City of Oakdale Manager is the chief administrator and appointed by Council. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all Departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions within the local government & community operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Manager also works to develop the annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from Council.